Saturday, May 31, 2008

Design Solution: Lloyd

So thought I would throw down another quote shirt for the hell of it. This time it's from 'Say Anything...' Unfortunately, I didn't know this but on a basic account for Cafepress you can only have one of each type of product, so I couldn't put this on a V-neck. I am kind of disappointed by this realization, but such is life. The upgraded account is like six dollars a month...something I don't really feel like paying for especially if I know that the products aren't going to be sold that much. I wish they worked a little like deviantart in which you paid a one time fee for your prints account. They are still getting money from their cut of the print. Maybe if people digg em I can put like a different one up each month, I dunno. I suppose I digress a little. The shirt font is meant to look like the new logo design for the movie...I wasn't to keen on using the old one as it was a cheesy script font. The pen is actually two different pens put together through scanning and Photoshop. The ink was made from me printing out the text and then actually going in and scribbling on the paper. Scanned and changed the color to blue (it was black) and then put it all together for the finished piece...easy as pie. Check it out, tank top, at Cafepress!

No comments: