Tuesday, August 19, 2008

life's full of tough choices, isnt it?

ok im going to be very honest here: i cannot make a decision to save my life. its not that i can't make them, i just don't like to. i hate picking whats for dinner, or what movie to rent. here's the funny situation: i tried on a dress at the gap. i thought about it for two days. i emailed my mother a picture of it. she said it was cute. i went and bought it. then at 11:30pm i decided i wanted to return it. i brought it to work with me. showed it to all my "moms" and they liked it. they even told me what shoes i should wear with it and offered to lend me accessories. i get home, and try it on again. now i'm going to return it and wear a dress i already own. seriously. does anyone else have this problem? 

im (re)watching grey's anatomy season 1. thank god im not a surgeon. i could never ever make those kinds of decisions. haha. well okay, i could make one decision: mcdreamy! 

No comments: