Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hate to admit it...

but, here goes...

i just watched "camp rock". and i kind of liked it.

it wasn't hsm, but it couldve been a hellofalot worse! haha

anywho, speaking of disney (it's a stretch, but you see where i'm comin from) im going this weekend! i'm called it a "girls weekend"- me and my gay husband steven are meeting there! AH! i havent seen him in three years and ive missed him so much. we don't keep in touch as often as i'd like, but i have a feeling we'll pick up right where we left off.

funny story for those who don't know- the first time i met him we were on the dynamic bus heading back to the college program apartments after our first day of "traditions class" at disney university. he offered me a disney fruit snack pack, and i totally thought he was hitting on me (i have terrible gaydar, ask anyone). i ended up pretty much living at his apartment.

words cannot express how excited i am to see my long lost husband! it's been far too long.

oh, and i got my car fixed. the check engine light had been on for about 8 months, and my dad pretty much grounded me until i got it fixed. seriously, he grounded me. someone needs to explain to ME how i let myself get grounded by a dude who's 3000 miles away from me. obviously he won, since $300 later, my car is fine, and i'm "allowed" to go now. i would've gone anyways, i might have just commit grand theft auto (is that even the term, or just a game?) and taken rylan's car. but no felonies were commited and im going to disneyworld!

adios.

No comments: